Home Inspection Services in Vancouver & Area
Purchasing a home is a major life event. You need accurate and trusted information to make a sound decision.
A home inspection gives you a professional opinion on the home’s overall condition and performance, along with expert technical advice, so you can proceed with confidence and avoid potentially costly mistakes.
A recognized leader in our industry, we have performed thousands of home inspections in Vancouver and throughout the Greater Vancouver region since 1995, and are familiar with the housing structures in the region.
Our home inspection service:
- Identifies major issues
- Identifies safety concerns
- Provides an opinion on the overall existing condition of the home
- Communicates our findings in a written report and in-person consultation
- Offers a free phone and email consulting service, for as long as you own the home
We inspect all types of homes for many different purposes:
- As part of a real estate purchase
- After the purchase has been made
- Prior to listing a home for sale
- To investigate a specific problem condition
- To identify new construction deficiencies
- For maintenance and repair planning
HOME INSPECTION REPORT AND CONSULTATION
You are welcome and encouraged to attend the inspection in person. The inspector completes his report while on-site and discusses his findings with you at this time. The completed report, with photographs, is emailed to you in a digital (PDF) format immediately following the inspection. If you are unable to meet the inspector on site, the report will be emailed to you; we recommend that you phone to discuss the findings with the inspector afterwards. The verbal discussion of the inspection findings is an important part of our reporting process – we advise you to take advantage of the opportunity to discuss the property with the inspector at the end of the inspection, on receipt of the report, or at any time during the course of ownership.
FREE FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION
We are available for consultation by phone or email for as long as you own your home, at no further cost. Call us any time with your building-related questions!
Contact Us for more information throughout the Lower Mainland today.