Townhouse Inspection Services in Vancouver & Area
You need accurate and trusted information to make a sound decision when purchasing a new home.
Home inspections give you a professional opinion on the home’s overall condition and performance. Along with expert technical advice, you’ll be able to proceed with confidence and avoid potentially costly mistakes.
A recognized industry leader, we have performed thousands of townhouse inspections throughout Vancouver and area since 1995. We are familiar with the housing structures in the region.
Townhouse ownership rules vary from strata to strata. They typically include the structure (inside and out), the land on which it sits, and usually front and back yards. You may have shared ownership and responsibilities for all building exteriors and the strata property as a whole
Our detailed inspection of a single townhouse, performed in accordance with the HIABC Scope of Inspection 2016, gives you solid information on the condition of a particular unit and a general opinion of the complex as a whole.
Our townhouse inspections:
- Identify major issues
- Identify safety concerns
- Provide an opinion on the overall existing condition of the townhouse and complex
- Communicate our findings in a written report and in-person consultation
- Include a free phone and email consulting service, for as long as you own the property
We do townhouse inspections:
- As part of a real estate purchase
- After a purchase has been made
- Before listing a townhouse for sale
- To investigate a particular problem condition
- To identify deficiencies in new construction
- For repair and maintenance planning
TOWNHOUSE INSPECTION REPORT AND CONSULTATION
It’s best if you join us on-site at the inspection to discuss the inspector’s findings. The written report is completed and sent to you in a digital (PDF) format at the end of the inspection, including a review of any documents pertaining to the complex. If you are unable to meet the inspector at the site, the report will be emailed to you and the inspector will want to discuss the findings with you over the phone.
FREE FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION
Contact us by phone or email for as long as you own your home, and at no further cost. We’re available to answer any building-related questions!
Contact Us for more information throughout the Lower Mainland today.